medion

Pfaff 335 binder attachments

Hi all,

I've recently picked up a Pfaff 335 which features a synchronised binder - I have a 14mm shell, but I'm after a 19mm or 20mm shell for this machine, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Is anyone experienced with these machines, or know of any stores which sell a range of shells for them? Cheers, -M

Having three 335 machines, two set up as binders I can tell you the best results will be had if you have a binder made. I don't know where you are located, but I have mine made by Tennessee Attachment. I send the goods I will be binding, a strip of the binding and the make/model machine (335). They have always done a great job. I personally have not heard of many success stories with off the shelf binders, that said I'm sure there are some out there. 

I have a few tape folders in my eBay store (http://r.ebay.com/qwHY3m). PM me if you don't want to use eBay. For some reason few people/vendors carry the tape folders, I'm not really sure why. Joe is the binding expert, though.

Edited by Uwe

I don't skimp on folders. I usually buy from Atlanta Attachment, New York Attatchment or Tennesee Attachment. We'll do thousands of units with one, so it's worth the cost.  If you do just a few, not worth the cost probably. 

Regards, Eric