AdamGadut

Leather Catch Phrase

whats a good leather catch phrase?, give me some good catch phrases...  I'll need several ones (probably about 10) that has some good buzz...

something that'll add appeal to leather :) 

something that'll make them think, if its leather - its highclass - somewhat proud and elegant

Edited by AdamGadut

Give her a leather purse, give her some class;

Take her out tonight, get a little .......wine and get drunk.

Art

thanks Art, i think that sounds cool :)

People put a lot of time (and money) into finding good slogans and catch phrases. Any great suggestions here would get snatched up by other readers, losing exclusivity.

It also depends on what you are hoping to describe. I wouldn't describe Gucci or Louis Vuitton the same as I would describe a heavy saddle or tool pouch.

For a bridle belt: "created by Nature to withstand the elements, tailored by man to suit you perfectly", or for a fine leather purse, "Elegance incarnate"

14 hours ago, johnv474 said:

Any great suggestions here would get snatched up by other readers, losing exclusivity.

This.

I'm setting up my website now, so please come up with lots of classy, cool and witty replies to the OP....

what i'm about to put was a series of pictures, and adding a catch phrase to it, so it doesnt exactly have to be just one... AND... i'm selling it only to one region - not international... i dont think no one else in this website has the same location as i do...

Rich Corinthian Leather?  Of course, why not the best.

~ Ricardo Montalban

elegant...meticulously.....painstaking....luxurious....

ANything along those lines is fine.  Just leave out "rustic", which apparently these days means "we couldn't be bothered to trim, burnish edges, or even pick decent leather".