JSM

For Sale: Weaver 4 Ton Clicker Press

I bought this from Weaver a month ago and unfortunately it isn't what I need to do the job.  It has maybe 40 clicks total on it.  Literally got it out of the box, set it up, clicked and realized it isn't going to do it - what I'm cutting is way too narrow and the die won't eject the slugs.

So, my loss is your gain.  It's all back in the box and ready to ship.  You basically get a like new clicker with all the original stuff that came with it.  I did mount a back stop on the clicking pad to align my work, so there are 4 very small holes (less than 1/8" diameter each).  

How does $900 plus actual shipping costs sound?  Or you can pick it up in Toledo, Ohio.

Call me or send me a message - Jesse (419) nine 57-402one

I have several pictures but there isn't much to show - its a like new clicker press.  If you want to see them just ask and I'll happily send.

have you sold this?

Hey there friend I would love to see what photos you can share. Please send them to my email at Thewayofthehand@Yahoo. Com thanks for sharing.  Im looking forA clicker press  and what you you asking seem nice I definitely can give it a good home.please let me know what you think. 

Hi, Is this clicker still for sale? Thx

Is it still available?