Hey guys!

Been busy with orders for Christmas and stock for a show I just got back from.... Havent had much time, but I had one piece I just did that I was very very pleased with.

I have never done a leather box so it was a challange for me. I posted last month with questions and I got several helpful replies here.

So here it is!

William

front.jpg

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

post-6419-1230011284_thumb.jpg

post-6419-1230011318_thumb.jpg

post-6419-1230011332_thumb.jpg

Which language is that, William.

Tony.

That is the celtic runic stamp set. It is a discontinued set that I had to borrow from a friend. I beleive it was originally sold by Crafttool, but I am not 100% sure.

That is the celtic runic stamp set. It is a discontinued set that I had to borrow from a friend. I beleive it was originally sold by Crafttool, but I am not 100% sure.

Those are Norse runes -- the Elder Futhark to be exact. If you're talking about Celtic, you're more looking toward Ogham.

Those are Norse runes -- the Elder Futhark to be exact. If you're talking about Celtic, you're more looking toward Ogham.
Yes, it is Futhark. The stamp set said "celtic" but you never know who came up with that label.....LOL
Nice work on the whole thing...what did you use for that blue?
Thanks Southpaw!If you mean the inside liner, that is a piece of black upholestry hide that is real smooth and slick. The flash kinda messed with the color...William

Yes, it is Futhark. The stamp set said "celtic" but you never know who came up with that label.....LOL

Doh! No wonder they didn't sell and got replaced by the Hebrew set -- they were labeled wrong!

That is really nice! Pretty impresive. What kind of shows do you take your items to?

That is a good job. And a good job on that lacing.

That is really nice! Pretty impresive. What kind of shows do you take your items to?
Thanks Equiss! I take stuff to Anime conventions and Gaming conventions. I sell black studded bracers and such there mostly.
That is a good job. And a good job on that lacing.
Thanks Max! That was the first 'triple loop' lacing project I did. I was worried the two front corners would be too short for the pattern to really come out, but it worked!