JimDavies

How to make a long / biker wallet. Free templates.

Thank you for the pattern, and very nice video tutorial!! 

"tboyce", one of our members, also produced a pattern for a long wallet, though his  doesn't incorporate the zippered pouch.   I suppose his pattern would be more of "long card wallet", where this one is more of a "trucker" style.

Edited by TwinOaks

Thank you for the pattern JimDavies!

As usual you have very nice videos and patterns.

2 hours ago, TwinOaks said:

Thank you for the pattern, and very nice video tutorial!! 

"tboyce", one of our members, also produced a pattern for a long wallet, though his  doesn't incorporate the zippered pouch.   I suppose his pattern would be more of "long card wallet", where this one is more of a "trucker" style.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the Biker wallet in Japanese style.

Thank you for the clarification!   I've been out of the game for a bit, and styles are ever evolving.

Hi and thank you for the pattern and great video. I do have a question on the zipper .  It looks like after you have it stitched in place you just cut off the excess .Is that the correct way ? Thank you.  Jim

Hi Jim, yeah, it's common practice to just trim off what you don't want. I also glue down any fuzzy ends.

I always used to try and buy the exact length I needed but it seems it is not totally necessary.

Edited by JimDavies

Thanks, I always tried to get the right size too, thanks for the reply. Going to try a wallet from your template this weekend. Thanks again for the template and vldeo. Jim

On 5/15/2016 at 6:32 PM, JimDavies said:

Couldn't find resources I was looking for so I made my own and thought I'd share it. Hope it helps someone.

Long Wallet Templates.pdf

Hi Jim, thank you for the beautiful video and templates.  Do you happen to have the instructions written down somewhere as well?