Sign in to follow this  

Just got in this tree from Sonny Felkins at Quality MFG and am really pleased with the raw hiding  and overall quality. I've used trees from various makers in the past and think this is about the nicest rawhide work I've seen . I know there are a lot of great tree makers out there and I've used many on them in the past and I'm not picking a fight with anyone  just stating what I see in this tree. I've been out of building for about 5 years due to divorce and a really bad car wreck but am starting up again now . Look forward to all the good information here 

I have gotten my trees from Sonny for 40+ years, now as he has been known by various names over the years all over the country before settling on Quality Mfg. and Monticello, Utah over 20 years ago. His work has always been top notch. His wife, Helen, and the wife of his foreman, Lester Begay have been responsible for the rawhide. For many years now the trees have been so pretty that I almost hated to cover them up. He is also meticulous about the horse side of his trees being a life long owner of the wonderful beasts. He has done much destruction stress testing to fine tune designs. I have never had a reason to try anybody else. I know that there are other top notch makers out there but I'm more than happy with Quality Manufacturing. And I have received no compensation or other consideration for this endorsement, I promise.   

Besides the quality of the tree, it is always a pleasure to talk to Sonny and Helen. I always enjoy ordering a tree because of the opportunity to get to visit with them. They are genuinely good people.

CW