Modelia

Advice for cylinder arm machine

Thank you for answer. I know, SINGER build many perfect machines, like my shoe patcher 29k..., and is not a german product. But many of the german sewing machines goes to Clones.

I think a Pfaff 335 Clone is too fine for my work, and i think a Cowboy/Hightex 3200, 4500 is not fine enough for my work. And so i check the Informations of the GC 2603. And, maybe, such a GC 2603 is a good machine to do my work. I search, and i search, but i found only a lonesome Global Machine and no other machine that looks and feel like the Typical GC 2603. You know other Brands of this machine ?

Cobra 26 maybe (not the same but middle of the road none the less) or the cowboy equivalent which is the same thing different color. 

Hi, I live in Texas USA, and am trying to find a machine for leather purses.  I know I want a cylinder model and something that preferable can go up to at least 210 thread,  One of the stores in Dallas recommended the Typical GC 2063 or Thor GA 441.  Another friend recommended the Cobra class 3.  Also the cowboy.  What is the Typical a clone of?  Any suggestions?  Thanks, this is my first industrial model.

Darlene

13 hours ago, PhotoDarlin said:

Hi, I live in Texas USA, and am trying to find a machine for leather purses.  I know I want a cylinder model and something that preferable can go up to at least 210 thread,  One of the stores in Dallas recommended the Typical GC 2063 or Thor GA 441.  Another friend recommended the Cobra class 3.  Also the cowboy.  What is the Typical a clone of?  Any suggestions?  Thanks, this is my first industrial model.

Darlene

We're in Dallas if you want to see the 3200.  

I called the Cowboy / Solar Leather Machines in Arlington.  They said the  3200 is for heavier leather and larger thread like the 270 or bigger.  If using mostly the 138 and purse leather, than the 341 would work better.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Darlene

1 hour ago, PhotoDarlin said:

If using mostly the 138 and purse leather, than the 341 would work better. 

Sounds like something I would say, too.

Which is what I said earlier so 3 votes.

Thanks for your help.  Going to try out the Cowboy 341 tomorrow. 

I decided to go with the Cobra class 26.  Ordered today, and excited to see it. 

Should work well for ya, good luck. 

Any of you maybe can help me out to find the NAGOYA model DS 335 cylinder sewing industrial machine operarting PDF manual?.

I just got this machine, and the local seller does not have any operating manual, actually yes, but in chinese language. I tried for days to find it in Google without success.

My machine model and brand it is identical to the CHOICE brand model GC335A (both from China), so the manual of this one will be also useful for me.

Many thanks for any help.