leatherisfun

Juki 1541S setup for leather

Juki 1541S with speed reducer and drop down edge guide. Sews up to #138 thread and about 6 layers of 5 oz leather.

I'm including left and right zipper feet; binder foot; 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 edge guide feet; 25 bobbins; 15 #18 needles, 100 #20 needles, 13 #22 needles, 49 #23 needles; several cones of thread, #69 and #92.

Selling for $1450

I'm located in Longmont, CO. Local pickup or shipping at your cost.

1541-closeup.jpg

1541-feet.jpg

1541-motor.jpg

1541-edge diode.jpg

1541.jpg

Edited by leatherisfun

On 5/28/2016 at 5:48 PM, leatherisfun said:

Juki 1541S with speed reducer and drop down edge guide. Sews up to #138 thread and about 6 layers of 5 oz leather.

I'm including left and right zipper feet; binder foot; 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 edge guide feet; 25 bobbins; 15 #18 needles, 100 #20 needles, 13 #22 needles, 49 #23 needles; several cones of thread, #69 and #92.

Selling for $1450, price reduced to $1300

I'm located in Longmont, CO. Local pickup or shipping at your cost.

1541-closeup.jpg

1541-feet.jpg

1541-motor.jpg

1541-edge diode.jpg

1541.jpg

Just an FYI, I bought this machine for somewhere I think it was around 1400 or 1500 in Philly. I got a warranty and I was able, probably still can, call the guy at the store for help if I had a problem.

1300 still seems a bit high to me being that it's used. That may be why you're having a bit of a hard time selling it.

Then again it's only been a week so what do I know.

Edited by Mike516

They are $1610 at the Keystone sewing site. Mine is just over a year old, it isn't a worn out older machine. I have installed a speed reducer and drop down guide.

$1610 is with them having to ship it. Keystone is $1485 if you pick it up in store. I would only add the shipping if you have to ship it too.

But I'm not looking to argue with you about price. I'm just saying it sounds a little on the high side to me.

Once you drive the car off the lot it loses a lot of its value, even if you park it in the driveway.

Needles, extra bobbins,  Thread extra feet,  I think it is very reasonable.  Ken

I have this exact machine, so I have no interest other than to offer advice. I'm not trying to insult you or get it for cheap. I was trying to help you sell it.

But I don't know everything, so maybe I'm wrong. Kindly disregard my previous posts.

Best of luck to you on your sale.

Clean machine.... limited forum here to sell it... best to reach out on other sales sites as well. Plus not a common item to sell.. limited market.