After much debate I have decided to try and sell my Ludwig 205-370 heavy duty cylinder arm leather stitcher.  Due to time constraints from my job I am just not doing enough leather work anymore to justify keeping it and I could really use the room in my shop, so I will sadly let it go. 

This machine is an exact copy of the Adler 205-370 and operates just as smoothly as the actual Adler I tried at Weaver Leather.  It is in fantastic condition and has no issues.  If you're not familiar with this model, they will do everything one of the 441 / "Class 4" machines will do and run smoother while doing it.  The machine includes a swing-away edge guide, an adjustable height table/stand, auto-bobbin winder, speed reducer, and a quality servo motor.  I have a few different presser feet and feed dogs for it, several packages of needles, a few spools of bonded nylon thread, and several bobbins. I also have the Weaver timing device and digital copies of the Adler manuals.  I am asking $1,500.00 for the machine and all the accessories I have for it.

It would be a tremendous effort to break this thing down and crate it to ship because it's HEAVY and BIG, so I would really prefer local pickup.  However, if someone is willing to pay for the effort required to ship it I am willing to do the work as a last resort.  I am located near Huntington, WV. 

Feel free to ask any questions you have about it or if you'd like to see any other pictures.

I am not in a bind or "needing" to sell it in any way, so I'm not going to accept any low-ball offers.  If I can't get within reason of what it is worth for it, I'll just cover it up and keep it.    If interested you can message me here, email me at evandailey@suddenlink dot net, or call or text at 304-six33-489two.

image_zps8k7ttdu0.jpgimage_zpspr7va8tg.jpgimage_zpssqvuidyj.jpgimage_zpsjnauvxy9.jpgimage_zpszudhshtt.jpgimage_zpsjxqoel0b.jpgimage_zpsy0bptm7h.jpeg

I will lower my asking price to $1250 for forum members.  I now have the machine listed on eBay as well.

Thats a good deal surprised its still ir sale

Machine is now SOLD.