tibee

Colourful veg tanned sources?

So I've been trying to find sources for colourful veg tanned leather... So far I have found buttero leather which i think is entirely veg tanned and Pergamena in New York has nice colours too but their leather is made for bookbinding and is not stiff enough for what i want to make. Does anyone have any other sources?

Hermann Oak offers three colors I think, natural, russet and black.  Not sure if these are what you want though.  Other leathers like English bridle leather comes in some nice colors as well.

I already buy from wickett and craig but they have only have brownish colours... so far only Buttero and pergamena leather has colourful veg tanned... I mean blues, greens yellows, reds

Oh, yeah.. "colorful" to me is brown tones AND black.  I also listen to BOTH kinds of music -- country AND western ;)

O hey thanks Jonasbo, that's what Im looking for.

you might try maverick leather. i've never bought from them, but i do go to their site to drool once in a while.