Bonnie

WTB Al Stohlman booklet "Making Leather Animals"

This booklet is a small soft cover one with patterns for  several animals made from leather. I had this booklet and made the seal and the trotting "race horse with jockey". Both were given to friends over 40 years ago. I want to make the horse again for myself but I can not find it in my stash of patterns.  If anyone has this to sell, I am looking to buy it, or, if anyone has the booklet that is willing to make a copy of the horse pieces and pattern instructions for assembly, I would be willing to pay all expenses to have a copy of just the horse section copied and mailed to me. Heck, I'd even pay extra, within reason. PLEASE??????  Thanks for reading.....    

Thank  you very much for the offer Howie696 but somehow, I lucked out and a copy was posted on Ebay the evening of  my posting here.  It was over priced but I made an offer on it, and, found out today that my offer was accepted.  Whoopie... I get to own another racehorse.  At least this one will be cheaper to feed.  LOL LOL LOL

Hello,

if someone can help me with this book too, that'll be great!

i just bought a copy off ebay, but the last page of the book was cut out. If someone can please please send me a copy, it'll be greatly appreciated

thanks!

s-l1600 (3).jpg

If this is still available, I be willing to pay for a copy..... my email is xsickmickx@gmail.com

Thank you....

22 minutes ago, SickMick said:

If this is still available, I be willing to pay for a copy..... my email is xsickmickx@gmail.com

Thank you....

On 3/6/2018 at 11:42 AM, Northmount said:

PM Howie696

Tom

On 6/9/2016 at 8:55 AM, howie696 said:

flick me your email so I can send you a copy

Hello, please, do You have plans from this book? I try to find plans for horse and rider from this book, if You have it, please, can You send mi this plans to my email?drevenysvet@drevenysvet.sk    Thank You very much for Your answer. Andrej