Was a little bored so figured I would make myself another case for my phone. This is just a prototype that I had in my head figured I would give it a go. Only screwed up just a hair when it comes to the buckle and strap I wanted the strap to go all the way around the case even on the bottom well I kind of screwed up the measurement just a hair after I stitched it to the back. Ah well was an easy fix just cut the part with the buckle off and stitched to the front like I had originally planed just no strap on the bottom is all. I have my phone in a protecitive case already as I am a bit of a cluts and this thing is drop proof from up to 10ms but I hate having it ride in my pocket so this case has a slot for a belt loop. Phone sits nice and snug in the case. All hand stitched and all rounded edges did not want a typical square container kind of bag.

Smartphone Case Front.jpg

Smartphone Case back .jpg

Smartphone Case bottom .jpg

Edited by Windrider30
forgot to add the pics

Here is the side of the case as you can see no sharp edges, actually going to curve the edges of the flap cover as well in a little while. Didn't turn out half bad for just an idea in my head.

Smartphone Case side .jpg

I think it turned out nice.  It has a cool saddle bag look to it.

Yep finished it finally have an idea for the next one that will have an eyelet in it for the headphones right now I just cut an oblong hole for the head phones. It sits very comfortable on my belt, doesn't rub against anything and it looks rather stylish I think.

Hey, nice looking bag. I was just now making the same kind of thing and I was on here looking to ask someone this question.  What do you do with the inside when you are dyeing?  Do you leave it un-colored, or do you color it somehow?  No right and wrong answer, I assume, but I was curious what you find works best?

I always dye the inside of any bag I do as to me it looks unfinished if it's not dyed but that is my own personal preference as you said no right or wrong answer to it. I tend to use what ever dye I am using to dye the inside as well just saves a little bit of work.