Colemckeon

Leatherwroker needed

Hello,

i have a boutique shop and we specialize in belts, wallets, and bracelets. We are looking for a new leatherworker!

Please email mckeon_cole@yahoo.com if you are interested !

Hi Colemckeon,

Where are you located? What kind of leather work are you looking for? 

Here is the stuff I have been doing

www.etsy.com/shop/ilkandowl

You are aware that people from all over the world are on this forum right? And have you ever seen a professional ad for work or been to a job center? What I'm trying to say, is that you need to give some basic info. First of all, where are you located, as in what country. How many hours a week, is it a full time or part time position you're offering? Is it paid proper wages or is it one of this work placement/intern vacancies you're offering. What about holiday pay and pension? I'm not kidding.

Are you looking for someone with qualifications and great experience in leather working or are hobbyists fine? Does the applicant need experience with industrial machines? What do you offer that would make people interested to work for you? Where are the links to your business so people can find out if it's worthwhile to seek out a position with your business?

If you fail to provide info like the above mentioned, you are not only not going to get any serious response, you actually come across very unreliable and amateurish.

Finally, this post should be in the Help Wanted section, so you should probably re-post your inquiry there.

Edited by ConradPark

I've "wroked" some leather in my day.  Usually throw it away after that.

The leatherworker does not need to be located anywhere in particular, as we can ship the products to me wherever located...pay is on project basis ( let's say I need 15 wallets 10 belts and 8 bracelets. I will pay according.

Yes I'm located in California 

Basically I'm looking for someone to make custom pieces on an order basis.. no need to come into a shop etc.. Work for your facility and supply pieces in timely manner. Simple as that