krominix

T-pocket card cutting dies

Have these two dies I'm looking to sell. Bought these in February from Tippmann Industrial. Very new and very sharp. Had two of these sets made by accident and couldnt return them. Some examples of the products made with the help of these dies. 

$95 Shipped for the pair or $50 each

http://imgur.com/a/z63TT

http://imgur.com/e4P1OmE

Edited by krominix
Spelling

I am offering $75, you ship via Priority Mail

These are for the fabric on the back of the credit card pockets? what does the long one do?

On 6/23/2016 at 2:54 PM, Ferg said:

I am offering $75, you ship via Priority Mail

How about $80 and I ship priority

Okay

I will PM you

Buyer fell through these are back up for sale. Only serious inquiries please. If you do not know what t-pockets are please learn. These are very very useful dies for creating beautiful products as you can see int he gallery i posted above the wallets in the photos were created with the help of these dies. As stated in the title these are for T Slot dies

Here is some useful info if you do not know what t-pockets are for. 

how to make a leather wallet

2. Learn How To Make T-slots

Adding card slots to your wallet design is another place where the bulk can add up quickly. Cutting your card slots into “T-slots” is what allows you add more storage and not add any additional size.

Leather Wallet T-Slots Chart

The T-slots will be used for all of your card slots EXCEPT the very last one which will be a regular rectangle shape. Take the wallet below as an example. There are 3 seperate slots for cards on this wallet. So we make 2 t-slots and one rectangle slot to close the bottom. If we stacked the rectangle slots on top of each other not only would this wallet be super thick but it would also be very uneven. As the rectangles stack, they add an extra layer to that section of the wallet. T-slots keep a uniform edge thickness no matter how many you put in your wallet!

Edited by krominix

The dies you sent me are not shaped as the image you show on the left above.

Ferg