AKworkshop

First order: biker's makeup bag

Hello, leatherworkers! I got my first order from friend!!!..i'ts my 4th leather child =) Criticism are welcome!

qhF5O-OIRdM.jpg

http://cs633831.vk.me/v633831917/3d1f8/Hw_Mwu7zhvo.jpg

http://cs633831.vk.me/v633831917/3d1e4/2cMmk_MgQEs.jpg

And, as usual, video: https://youtu.be/9pE783F29rA

Nice. Brave of you to link to a video. Lately everything here seems to be mostly criticism so be prepared to get a comment for that video. Good thing you didn't do anything with skulls, because then you would really start to offend people. Anyway, cool work!

Very good and thanks for doing Video.For your 4th leather child I can find no criticism at all. Hope to see more of your work in the future.

Edited by RockyAussie
spelling

Thank you so much for comments! Next order and video soon: business card holder for 200 cards...in process now.

20 hours ago, ConradPark said:

Nice. Brave of you to link to a video. Lately everything here seems to be mostly criticism so be prepared to get a comment for that video. Good thing you didn't do anything with skulls, because then you would really start to offend people. Anyway, cool work!

Don't really understand why the use of skulls on a biker item would offend anybody. It's rather standard and to me boring at times, but definitely not offending. Seen other things that would offend me, but certainly not a skull.

Anyhow, the bag is nice, but what I really enjoyed is the video. I like to see how others are making things and how they approach certain tasks. There's always something to learn ;) 

I guess what really got me curious is the combination of biker and makeup. Sounds a bit odd to me :P 

50 minutes ago, Thor said:

Sounds a bit odd to me :P

Coz it's for biker's girl :rockon:

Sorry for my english, if something goes wrong :unsure:

Very nice work! 

On July 4, 2016 at 5:33 AM, ConradPark said:

Yea, what the heck happened,,, thought this was an open forum for the trade, seems peeps dont like freedom, they like it to be free speech/expression for me but not for thee!

AKworkshop,,,

nice bag! That bikers girl will be stoked!

Edited by Kulafarmer

My wife would love something like that! Looks great.

I noticed in the beginning of the video you had a little trouble with the zipper. I like to put the tiniest bit of Ren wax on mine and run it a couple of times when I ship out things with zippers. Makes em glide sweet.

I just rub my fingertip on the surface of the wax and then rub it onto the zipper and run the zipper 2/3 times. When you get something and the zipper just whisks open and has that cool Zippery sound .. it feels like you bought quality. Same damn zipper just different impression of it which helps with the impression of the overall product.

Thx for explanation! I hear something about using paraffin in such cases.

Excellent to include video, well done.