Hi Folks,

I hate to have to be writing this at the moment, but is anyone interested in purchasing a basically brand new Techsew 2700 Light to Medium Duty Cylinder Machine? I bought this through Ron up at Raphael with every intention to go full throttle into some leather/wax canvas daybags to compliment my other sewing business (ultralight sleeping bags), but I am just not finding the time, nor see it happening any time in the near future. I basically did some test stitching on scraps, hadn't even built a bag with it yet so I would consider this basically brand new.

It comes with:

Servo motor and optional speed reducer, swing down roller guide, flat table attachment, boxes of 100 needles (sizes: 24, 22,18) 8 spools of Techsew bonded nylon thread (4 black, 4 white, size 138, 69 of each), zipper foot and 6 extra bobbins.

I have this on craigslist for $1800 at the moment. If you are willing to come and pick it up, I am willing to entertain reasonable offers.

If you have any questions or need other pictures I am happy to send, just let me know.

01414_4M77Qv6HRka_1200x900.jpg

1 hour ago, bartlax4 said:

Hi Folks,

I hate to have to be writing this at the moment, but is anyone interested in purchasing a basically brand new Techsew 2700 Light to Medium Duty Cylinder Machine? I bought this through Ron up at Raphael with every intention to go full throttle into some leather/wax canvas daybags to compliment my other sewing business (ultralight sleeping bags), but I am just not finding the time, nor see it happening any time in the near future. I basically did some test stitching on scraps, hadn't even built a bag with it yet so I would consider this basically brand new.

It comes with:

Servo motor and optional speed reducer, swing down roller guide, flat table attachment, boxes of 100 needles (sizes: 24, 22,18) 8 spools of Techsew bonded nylon thread (4 black, 4 white, size 138, 69 of each), zipper foot and 6 extra bobbins.

I have this on craigslist for $1800 at the moment. If you are willing to come and pick it up, I am willing to entertain reasonable offers.

If you have any questions or need other pictures I am happy to send, just let me know.

01414_4M77Qv6HRka_1200x900.jpg

Tell your prospective buyers where you are located!

Tom

5 minutes ago, northmount said:

Tell your prospective buyers where you are located!

Tom

Excellent point, I can't believe I forgot that.  Thanks for the head's up northmount! Seems as though I can no longer edit the post so...

Location is Washington DC.

Thanks for responding.  This machine is a compound walking foot machine,correct?  What part of DC are you in? It includes the table, right?

Hello cindywalt2,

Yes it is the compound walking foot machine and yes it includes the table.  I do not have the laser guide, but it does have the swing down roller guide.  I am in NW DC near Tenleytown/Friendship Heights.

Edited by bartlax4

I am in the Charlottesville area. I  have been reading about the machine on the Techsew website. Seems like a great machine. When did you buy it?

I bought it new in October 2015. It is indeed a very nice machine. 

definitely let me know if you have any other questions or need to see a particular picture. 

I would like to talk about coming up to see the machine and about price. After looking at what it costs new, and also considering that I won't have a warranteed machine (and I am a rank beginner), I am offering 1,300.00. 

Thanks for considering my offer.

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

i sent you a PM in hopes we can swap email and telephone numbers to discuss further. Please check your PM for my email and if you could contact me that would be great. Let me know what you think. 

Thanks,

jared

Hey everyone, I am dropping the price to $1600. If you are within driving distance of Washington DC and willing to pick it up, I will entertain any reasonable offers to see it go to a good home. Thanks!

Jared