DuaneBallard

Leather machine Co.

I talked to Steve last week about picking up a new machine. I've been trying  to reach them now for three days during business hours with no luck. I've even tried email. Super strange as they have always been super easy to contact. Anyone heard anything? Thanks! 

It was just a long weekend so they could have taken an extended vacation, I have not had any problems reaching them, but have never called right after a long weekend.  Your in Cali where I hail from and if I was still there I would probably drive on over there but that is me, I mean shucks there in Ontario right off the 60 fwy.  Good luck and keep trying.

Well heck we used to be neighbors, we use to live up off of 74 then moved over right across from the Lake by 4 corners, how long you been  in that area?

for being out in the hot area I still liked it, I miss being there, we moved out here to TN 3.5 years ago and would give up this humidity for that heat but other forces in my life say no so here is where its at for now.  Good luck with your drive up there.

I was there Tuesday and Steve just happened to be there, lucky for me as he told me they are closed this week.  Call on Monday and you should be good. 

We were shut down all week as is customary in the sewing factory circles. It messes up production in the summer when you have people taking vacations randomly, so the shut downs occur nation wide. It's the same with a lot of the support industries as well since there's no one to talk to anyway. 

Regards, Eric 

I worked for several coal mines that ran 24/7, and they always scheduled 1-2 week shutdowns during the same time. Growing up, dad always called it vacation time, eventhough he worked 16 hour days for 2 weeks straight fixing/upgrading/preventative maintenance on the dragline and shovels. When I got old enough to work these shutdowns, I realized why dad was always so cranky around that time of year.