I had one last piece of Python skin that was almost big enough for a holster inlay.  In order to make it work, I had to shrink the size of the inlay window.  I would have liked to do it a little differently, but this is what I ended up with.  At least it sorta matches the knife sheath I made a couple of weeks ago.  Thanks to JLS for the basic outline, though I modified his pattern to fit the officer's model.

om8a.jpg

om9a.jpg

om5a.jpg

SHARP!  That the 3.5"?

I got confused for a minute, reading "officers" and "python", since Colt makes BOTH.  I got a piece o' snake left myself.  Was gonna do it surrounded in black HO, but now I see how good it looks in that tan color... don't know why I didn't do that before!

Edited by JLSleather

Yep, its the 3.5" Officer's Model, albeit heavily modified.  Sorry for the confusion on 'Python'.  I realized it would be confusing right after I posted.  

This one is based on your Commander holster pattern ( cut down a bit), thanks.

If you hadn't said that you had to shrink the inlay window I'd never have known! It looks like it was designed that way, looks great.