TwinOaks

Time for another Pay It Forward?

I just joined this group a couple of days ago, and am just starting out in this art...but this idea sure sounds like fun. Please count me in too!

Dave

FUN...add me to the list!

I would like to participate also. What's next??

Count me in.

I'm also willing to ship international if need be.

I'd be interested.

Ok, so this is the thing, I want to take part again.... however I am waiting to find out at the beginning of Feb whether I still have a job or not. I tell you this not for sympathy just as a warning that things may take me a while if I have to pick up two part time jobs to make ends meet etc. My employers have indicated that my service is next to be looked at, so because they just wiped out the whole of te last services they looked at I am sure it will affect me somehow.

If you guys are ok with me taking more time to complete my PIf then I am in.

I would like to participate. Please sign me up!

i'm in....i am happy to post international

I'm in sign me up!!!!!!

Mike

Twinoaks

Luke Hatley

Wildrose

Timd1159

CitizenKate

jbird

pabloz

rdb

Crystal

GregGuab

Colman

westtxcowboy1979

Kani

scissormedic

UKRay

Rayban

dbusarow

ferret

DaveD

Elegant

ta2r

Dynamik1

tashabear

Pip

Becca4u

leatheroo

rawhide1

MADMAX22

For the randomization of names, I think the easiest way to do it is once everyone is signed up, I'll plug the names into Excel and let it shuffle them. Then I'll post the name list back here. If there's any problem with shipping to a location, let me know by the 15th of Jan, and I'll see if anyone can swap.

Funny, I don't see Johanna signed up yet....

Edited by TwinOaks

Ahh I guess Ill do it also, lol just kidding, sign me up, Ill give it a shot.

Twinoaks

Luke Hatley

Wildrose

Timd1159

CitizenKate

jbird

pabloz

rdb

Crystal

dbusarow

ferret

DaveD

Elegant

ta2r

Dynamik1

tashabear

Pip

Becca4u

leatheroo

rawhide1

For the randomization of names, I think the easiest way to do it is once everyone is signed up, I'll plug the names into Excel and let it shuffle them. Then I'll post the name list back here. If there's any problem with shipping to a location, let me know by the 15th of Jan, and I'll see if anyone can swap.

Funny, I don't see Johanna signed up yet....

Hey you dropped off a few names... Mine included.

Allen

Stoopid "click and drag to copy and paste" function. :smashcomp:

Thanks for catching that, it's been corrected. Once everyone is signed up, I'll go back through the thread and make dang sure everyone is included in the final list.

Edited by TwinOaks

Mike, go ahead and mark me down for international shipping.

Kate

I'll ship where-ever as well.

Allen

Twin- No sweat on the name dealie, I was just poking at ya.

I'll also ship across the pond....

I'll ship anywhere that it is legal.

Put me on the list to.

I'm glad so many people are interested in doing this again. The only thing I see missing is more of our newer members- particularly those new to leathercraft. C'mon folks, sign up and get in on the fun! This is NOT a swap meet for just experienced members, this is an opportunity to expand your horizons. Get on the list and show us what you got! I promise, it doesn't hurt (unless you push the awl through the wrong hide) and it's a great way to learn. Looking forward to seeing more of our new members in the next few weeks,

Mike

Count me In from OZ. Darryl

As I am new to this foram as well as computers I Am just learning to work within this puppy!I find the site informative and fun.I ask for your patiance.I am not new to Leather work however.I do not own a machine so everything Ive done has been hand sewn.That includes Holsters belts,wallerts,Saddle bags.Rifle cases,etc!My artheritice is kicking my but,so I guess it's time to buy that machine.I am not sure about how the exchange of Gift works but it sounds like fun,Count me in!!!

If I can figure out this photo part I'll send apic of the knife sheath I completed on the 2nd!

As I am new to this foram as well as computers I Am just learning to work within this puppy!I find the site informative and fun.I ask for your patiance.I am not new to Leather work however.I do not own a machine so everything Ive done has been hand sewn.That includes Holsters belts,wallerts,Saddle bags.Rifle cases,etc!My artheritice is kicking my but,so I guess it's time to buy that machine.I am not sure about how the exchange of Gift works but it sounds like fun,Count me in!!!

Welcome r......I don't own a machine either and probably never will...although my hands cramp up some from time to time...fortunately, I don't plan on building any saddles.

Don't feel like you have to make your gift something real elaborate...just some little something done by your hands....

At the deadline, all names on the list will go into "the hat" and drawn at random...name number one will send to name number two...2 will send to 3, and so on...the last name will send to the first.

Have fun.

Thanks Ray I was beging to think I was Home Alone!

Thanks Ray I was beging to think I was Home Alone!

They'll be here....I already have dye on my hands from a little touch-up job this morning.....I'm anxious to see your work, how ya doing with the pictures??