Here's a fun one I just finished up... My first Avenger style for a revolver. I'm pleased with it-- the finish brought some good character out in the leather. Light brown and dark brown Fiebing's pro oil dye, Ritza 25 1.0mm cream thread. 8/9 oz Hermann Oak veg tan on all pieces. Critiques are welcome, thanks for looking!

God bless,

Tanner Claridge 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by tclaridge

Very classy look.

Positively stunning!  I love the color choices and the contrast stitching...just the right amount of subtle stamping on that front shield piece...very classy!

I love it, both the old Iron and the new holster.  Thank you for sharing.

Yep, what's not to like @!#$!@#!!!  Being a bit compulsive, I'd prolly kick that stitch line up tighter on the trigger guard on the NEXT one,  but this looks great!  

Colors that work with the gun, contrasting consistent stitching, and an old Smithy .... sweet ;)

Looks very good to me.  So this is the Tiger thread?  Nice hand stitching.

Looks great, very classy.  Love the color combination, nice work.

Stu

hi,

Any chance you have a pattern for this holster?  I really love it and tried to make one similiar for my k and n frames (like, 3 times) and all 3 turned out like crap. 

From left to right, 1)bad stitch lines and hate the darker main color, 2) too big overall, belt slot is too far back so holster sticks out, weird shaped reinforce piece, 3) the dark brown looks weird to me, I hate the dark thread and weird shaped reinforcing piece, the stamping, etc, etc. I'm burning through cow and dye pretty fast here!

Thanks!

Kevin

20170118_144259.jpg

Edited by yossarian

Nice workmanship. Beautiful colors. One question: Why not drop the gun a little deeper into the holster and cover the trigger guard?