I was watching the Andrews Leather How too video and noticed that he stitches and does everything before he dyes/oils the leather. When I hand stitch my leather I do it after I color the leather so that I can keep the stitching white. How does he keep the stitches white when coloring his holsters? He said he uses a bonded Nylon, does that have any thing to do with it.

Bonded nylon and bonded polyester are similar and both should be resistant to the leather dyes.  You can also get pre-coated wax thread, and that will hold the color.  Or you can wax the thread as you go, same thing. 

If you're referring to Sam making a Glock 19 holster, you're in the right spot. To date, STILL the only holster making video I've seen worth watching.

But he doesn't use dye (on that one, at least).  Oil only, and sunlight.  Which would not darken the thread.  Dye WILL color thread -nylon or poly.   I often use natural thread and then dip after forming so the thread complements the leather color.  Complements, as in not "match", since they are two different substances with different make up and texture, so they don't "match".

Personally, I've found that nylon accepts the color a bit better than the poly, though it's possible that's simply due to the brands I'm using -- thread from another manufacturer could well act differently.