And if yer a 1911 mag carrier kinda guy (er gal) might plug this one.  Same price ;)

Mag_1911_single.pdf

BUT WAIT>. .. if you order in teh next 10 minutes, you ALSO git dis one (just pay added shipping/handling)... for those who are more single stack 9mm folk ...

Mag_P938_P1.pdf

It's labor day.. no point workin' harder than a guy needs to today.

ETA:  noting that this was "patterned" with a sig 938 mag, but will also fit micro9, lc9, and xr9 (and a lot of others) but NOT the Glock 43 or the S/W shield 9.

Edited by JLSleather

Thanks Jeff, I'll make sure my wife does not see your DIY's for the moment as she is looking for a flip card wallet and I want to make mine first and I don't need any "Honey Do's" at the moment. :-))

Bert.

Thanks for posting .

Thanks for the patterns and the knowledge. It makes it a bit easier for us newbies instead of just getting a simple pattern to cut out 

5 hours ago, CNHLeather said:

Thanks for the patterns and the knowledge

You're welcome for the pattern. Knowledge?  That's a judgment call that will vary depending who you ask ;)

Still, you boys 'n' girls let me know if there's other "patterns" you would like to see.  Sometimes I have one and my "knowledge"  haven't realized people are wanting it, and sometimes I'm meaning to get something designed and might be able to move it up on the list.

Thank you.