PaMun

Looking for someone to create a custom wallet

Hello folks! After tons of time digging around, bouncing from website to website looking for someone to build a custom wallet, it quickly became obvious that I have found the right place as you guys do phenomenal leather work. I am looking for a wallet that allows my badge (attached by a belt clip) to be recessed into the front of a credit card sleeve style wallet. I am looking for something that isn't too thick as I plan to carry it in my front pocket and thought this might be a good option. If there is anyone out there that is willing to help me chase down this "bigfoot" please give me yell. Thanks to all in advance!! 

Edited by PaMun

Hi, folks will need a bit more information. Where do you live? For instance I would not be able to do this without access to your badge so location is crucial.

There is a section on here called "Help Wanted" you should post your request there, more folks would see it there.

Fredo San Diego CA

Moved to help wanted.  OP's IP address is located in Winfield, West Virginia, 25213

Tom

On 2016-07-31 at 6:55 PM, PaMun said:

Hello folks! After tons of time digging around, bouncing from website to website looking for someone to build a custom wallet, it quickly became obvious that I have found the right place as you guys do phenomenal leather work. I am looking for a wallet that allows my badge (attached by a belt clip) to be recessed into the front of a credit card sleeve style wallet. I am looking for something that isn't too thick as I plan to carry it in my front pocket and thought this might be a good option. If there is anyone out there that is willing to help me chase down this "bigfoot" please give me yell. Thanks to all in advance!! 

Check in the upper right hand corner, . . . you have a PM from me.

1 hour ago, Dwight said:

Check in the upper right hand corner, . . . you have a PM from me.

Check your inbox - I sent a response. Thanks!! 

Edited by PaMun

1 hour ago, northmount said:

Moved to help wanted.  OP's IP address is located in Winfield, West Virginia, 25213

Tom

Thank you for moving this to the correct place.  You are correct, I am in WV.