A friend posted this and I am trying to help him identify this saddle. Please ignore his descriptions as relates to supposed dates...he is about 100 yrs off I believe. It is marked "Owen Saddle Co." looks to me to be 1940s-1960s but cannot find anything about the company online. Photos here: https://imgur.com/a/o74gr

Ok, first the style of this saddle is anywhere from 1880 to 1890's  give or take 20 years either way.  Now then, there are some if's here.  If it is original and in that shape, it is amazing. It could however be a repop made any time from then till now.  There are some saddlemakers out there that like to make that old timey stuff and do a good job of making it look old with corrosion on the rivets and so on.  So with that said, you said that it looks to be 1940-1960's.  If it were made in that time frame then it is just that, a 19something saddle made to look like the old style.

Bob