Sign in to follow this  
Muddy

Quiver pattern

Does anyone remember the target quiver that was in the nov 93 issue of lc&sj. I know it was a long time ago but so far looking around the net its the only one ive seen. I am going to order the back issue but would like to know if its worth the trouble to get it over to here.

Thanks for any help you can offer :cheers:

Where abouts are you, Muddy?

Newcastle NSW Australia

Your looking for the nov/Dec 1993 issue with a tournament quiver by Art Vincent. He owns Cedar Ridge leathers. Shoot him an e-mail and talk with him. When I started my own version I sent him an e-mail to let him know how much I liked his design. He offered to advise me on it without my having to ask.

Your looking for the nov/Dec 1993 issue with a tournament quiver by Art Vincent. He owns Cedar Ridge leathers. Shoot him an e-mail and talk with him. When I started my own version I sent him an e-mail to let him know how much I liked his design. He offered to advise me on it without my having to ask.

How did your quiver turn out? any photos and thanks for the info on art

Hey if anyone could send me a quiver pattern that would be great! Many thanks. Just PM it too me if yuo can please.

Edited by ajanderson