gregmm

WHOLE LOT OF TOOLS AND STAMPS FOR SALE

1d.jpg1d.jpgI am a newby at best,  i wanted some leather working tools so  i went out and got some.  i will not need near what i have gotten so about 1/2 to 3/4 is going to be sold..

This is a list of some of the items 500+ smaller stamps, 20 boxs of full set of letters different sizes and  styles, 80 to 100 1" 3d stamps, punch sets, knife sets , cutters, 20+ granite or marble working blocks  15 sets of the 20 stamps , hammer and cutter in the  pic. plus a lot more.  As i am brand new to this  i truly do not know all that i have . I have looked up what i could and see i want to keep about a 1/3 of it but will sell the rest. If any one has an interest let be know and i will take better pics and forward it to you. i will sell it 1 pc to all i do not want.

My email is   moores@tdi.net

Header1a.jpg

Header1a.jpg.png

2.jpg

1.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

Edited by gregmm

wow! that's a lot of tools! how much are you selling the stamps for?

I had 100 3d stamps but i have been making up kits with 5 to 10 stamps each, I still have most of them.  I have uploaded pics of what i have not used of the 3d stamps. I was told to avg them out at $10 per stamp  i do not know if that is a good price or not .  I have 300+ smaller  tooling stamps left and i want to sell them 25 at a time for $60  lots of nice  larger ones. I have 10 of the yellow box's with the 20 stamps , mallet and knife left.   If you look on Ebay under Gregmm i have listed 3  different sets  could some one look at them and tell me if i am in line . I did PAY REAL money  for it all. could some one give me an idea of what you can see what a wholesale value would be.  I see pricing is all over the board on leather working stuff

Thanks Greg Moore

photo.jpg

1.jpg

Seriously Greg?  A "newbie" that has bought too much to use himself?  Looks like you bought out a school or a store that closed up.  Its ok to be a professional reseller as evidenced by the wide assortment of stuff you have on ebay and the fact that as a 'newbie' you've only ever posted in the 'for sale' area.  But whats not ok is to try to bullshit folks that may be too naive to realize.  Oh...and your prices are too high, especially for quantity purchases.  You may be a reseller, but you're not Tandy Leather. :rolleyes2:

I buy and sell stuff yes but  I have kept about a 1/3 of the tools  to  play around with.  So yes i am a newbie  and leather stuff is not  a high $ resale  item i wanted to try it so i saw a prison that had closed down and  they auctioned all this stuff off for one money. So i got all i needed in one shot. A buddy got me interested in this as he would  make key chains  and give them away, some are pretty cool. Am i missing something i am the one that put my Ebay  account in my last post asking asked if i was in line on pricing how is this Bull#### it was a straight forward  post.  I did some fencing a year or so back and at auction got  extra  gates  and panels then  sold the stuff i did not use  i call that wise not deceitful . I have posted before and said i got all this stuff and what was the best brand tools.

Don't let them bug you!!!!

Ferg

Where did you acquire all these tools?  I wouldn't sell a one of them.  A collection like that is a thing of immense pride.  How much for all of it?

I am keeping a 1/3 I just want to play around. The rest of what you see other then the yellow boxes $1200 for all. at least 300+ stamp  50 3d stamps 10 letter sets diff sizes some doubles , tool forks, punches,cutters, working blocks, knifes,  and much more . This came out of a prison it sold in a online auction.  I have close to the $1200 in it but i picked what i wanted so  i look at it as my tools are going to be free. i do not have the bench as it was made in to the room it was in. and i would have never gotten it out in usable condition. I made up some kits  and they are on ebay all that would go with it also, other then the  yellow box kits.My name on Ebay is Gregmm if anyone wants to look, also if anyone on the board truly knows someone that can not buy  any tools i would donate a yellow starter kit. or two  . Please no scams.  I think we could do it through the blog somehow. I have attached the pic of one of them. If anyone needs to Email me  it is Moores@tdi.net

1d.jpg