cocoa

Supplier for shoe making components - lasts, soles, heels etc

I recently ordered a pair of brand new plastic shoe lasts from a new supplier who produces components for shoe making industry and also sell his products to retail buyers – www.shamrockarts.etsy.com

I just received the shoe lasts in the mail, and I'm very happy with them. The item arrived in excellent condition. The seller was very helpful in choosing the right size. I only bought one pair from at first as a test and I must say I'm super happy I love them! Highly recommended.

yes I've since spoke with them.  I've had a terrible experience  with some else and after near 3 weeks I'm getting a message saying they might refund my money. they are reluctant on getting back with me so I'm still out the 75 plus the money exchange. and still don't know wtf . from my experience will never order from SLS  ever again  and just hope I get my money back. I'm starting to get really pissed  and all  I ever wanted was to try my hand on making me a set of shoes

SLS - what is this? Did you order from shamrockarts? I had a very positive experience with them. 

Edited by cocoa

6 week finely got my money back had to keep asking over a 3 week period they were this close  [ . ]   to calling them thieves

I think THunter9 is referring to SLS aka Shoe-Last-Shop, not ShamrockArts. It sounds like he spoke with ShamrockArts after a bad experience with Shoe Last Shop... from what I can gather.

that's true I never ordered from  shamrockarts . the other place SLS are not to be trusted . now I'm gun shy from ever ordering a set of lasts in my size. every place I talked with either order a full run or they don't have what I want. and it was a stock item if I can or could believe them. you know anyone looking for a 111w155 w/table @ clutch motor might deliver in the Midwest for a fee but like a friend says its not eating anything. as for lasts and there type.

I wear size 11 d width

want a round toe and 3/8 or 1/2  heel  like a roper heel

would like it hinged and with a heel plate

I think a moccasin last I what I asked for could of been the fisherman last I waited 2 months before I got most of my money back. WTF

never again