electrathon

Ed LaBarre Teaching in Portland Oregon 10/31-11/1 2016

Ed LaBarre, leather artist-teacher-toolmaker will be teaching in Portland Oregon Oct 31-Nov 1 2016. 

The class will be hosted at Oregon Leather in the old section of downtown Portland  Class cost will be $150 for the two days, materials included.  We will be making a wallet, tooled with an Orchid on the front and Ed's unique style of curved basket weave on the back.  Bring your own tools but do not be intimidated if you are a beginner, we will accommodate you!  Contact me to register, $50 holds your spot in the class.  There is a 10 person maximum for this class.

Aaron Williams

Ed I am trying to improve my designs and carving of oak & maple leaves among others.  I cant make it to Portland but I was wondering if you have a DVD or book that would help with layouts and carving tips and information.  Thanks,  Joan Beck 

Still a couple places open in this class. Happening at the end of the month. Contact me if interested.

Aaron

Final chance to get into the class. Oct31-Dec1.  At Oregon Leather in Portland Oregon.  Wallet class, $150. There is space for two more. 

image.jpeg