glockanator

Karma giveaway

Here's the deal I have approximately 100 snaps that I am not going to use. I will send them to some one free but you have to put up something as a Karma give back. It has to be related to leatherworking and the giver pays shipping. I will let this run til 9/10/16. If you want in just simply comment I'm in. I will randomly select a winner and send them too you.

20160906_144146_zpsy4cyvbnz.jpg

I guess no one was interested.

It's still only the 9th.  

And since no one does free anymore, maybe folks are paranoid?  Donno, maybe everyone has a sack o snaps already...:dunno:

YinTx

I read the post with interest when it was first posted, but alas, I do already have a sack of snaps.;)

I have no snaps.

Okey dokey here is what I got.

Three unused spools of Tandy thread (really thin) and a western dress belt set.FB_IMG_1473544475467.jpg

Just let me know....

I'll add maybe we should post a picture of what we made with our goodies.

Any takers?

I've been with LW since Caesar was a Corporal, and the way we used to do it was send someone in need something and tell them to pay it forward.  Never any strings attached.  Hell, a couple of times I sent someone down on their luck a C-note and never even got a thank you, but then I didn't need one, it was not the spirit in which it was given.

I guess when someone says they need something, they really need it.  Yes, there are all sorts of avenues for abuse, but what goes around comes around.

Art

7 minutes ago, Art said:

I've been with LW since Caesar was a Corporal, and the way we used to do it was send someone in need something and tell them to pay it forward.  Never any strings attached.  Hell, a couple of times I sent someone down on their luck a C-note and never even got a thank you, but then I didn't need one, it was not the spirit in which it was given.

I guess when someone says they need something, they really need it.  Yes, there are all sorts of avenues for abuse, but what goes around comes around.

Art

So, you don't want some thread and a buckle???

3 minutes ago, bikermutt07 said:

So, you don't want some thread and a buckle???

Someone needs it more than me.

Art

Joking