ABOUT ME:

Hi there! I am searching for someone who might need a great INDUSTRIAL sewing machine

Check this out please and see if it could be of any use...

I was going to create leather belts and gun holsters in Texas, but I changed my mind once I returned to Alabama...I am an aerialist and I would like to sell my machine to invest in my dream...If you're not interested PLEASE share with someone you think may be interested.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, #GodBless

ABOUT THE MACHINE:

The Techsew 5100 Special Edition is the ultimate sewing machine designed for a wide range of leather work projects.

Light range leather work: Purses, handbags, pouches, wallets, notebook covers, vests

Medium range leather work: Belts, knife sheaths, scabbards, quivers, horse blankets

Heavy range leather work: Saddles, gun holsters, knife sheaths, harnesses, horse tack

Additionally it is also great for non-leather work applications such as tie down straps, boat/car covers, orthopaedics, thick paper binding, parachute harnesses, tarps, vinyl, canvas, synthetics, heavy webbing and more.

What makes the Techsew 5100 Special Edition so special?

Techsew SmartServo-NP Needle Position Motor

The Techsew SmartServo-NP is an automatic needle positioning motor which saves you tons of time and effort while sewing. This powerful and versatile motor will automatically lift the needle at the end of a seam, or automatically leave it in the bottom position. This will eliminate the need to constantly turn your handwheel to position your needle.

At 1HP and 800W, The SmartServo-NP will help your machine power through thick leather at any of the 16 adjustable speed settings. Additionally, a speed reducer is used in combination with the SmartServo-NP motor for added power and speed control. This system is ideal for beginner, intermediate and expert sewers as well.

ALL EXCLUSIVE TO THE TECHSEW 5100 SPECIAL EDITION!

Features:

Triple Feed - Walking Foot (needle feed + alternating presser feet + bottom feed)

1" Presser foot clearance

Sews from 6oz all the way up to 7/8" thick

16.5" Cylinder bed

Equipped with Techsew SmartServo-NP motor and speed reducer to sew at slow & controlled speeds - great for novice, intermediate and professional sewers

Reverse stitch - for reinforcing stitches

12 inch heavy duty flywheel

Reinforced steel pedestal style table with adjustable height (sew standing up or sitting down)

Includes: Complete table with casters, SmartServo-NP motor, speed reducer,TS-28 LED lamp, TS-5 LED stitch light, TLG laser guide, swing down roller guide, flatbed table attachment, 3 pkgs of Organ diamond point needles,8 bobbins, thread lube pot, left toe foot, double toe foot, center foot, smooth blanket foot set, 1 lb. (16oz) cone of thread, oiler, instruction manual, repair tools, thread clipper.

Stitch length adjustment up to 11mm (7/16")

Uses thread sizes 69 to 415

Uses needle sizes 18 to 27

FREE setup & instructional DVD included!

Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine

Machine comes pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW

Specifications:

Needle sizes: 18 to 27

Thread sizes: 69 to 415

Presser foot clearance: 1"

Sewing capacity: 6oz to 7/8" thick

Cylinder bed length: 16.5"

Maximum stitch length: 11mm

Techsew SmartServo-NP motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V, 300 to 1800RPM, 16 speed settings with bright LED display, completely silent when idle and reduced noise during operation. The most POWERFUL servo motor in the industry.

4 SALE Too.jpg4 SALE 3.jpg4 SALE.jpg

So I'm unsure still, that means you DID receive it, or you  Did not  receive it?  Once again, apologies,I'm using my iPad now that my phone died but both of our replies have not shown up.... If you get this, please let me know & I'm going to leave a contact number but you may have to wait like 30mins so it can charge, smh...just trying to make sure we have clear communication 

Oh I see THIS reply NOW, did you receive a MASSAGE reply?

I am ALMOST home from Atlanta, once I get there I will message you from my computer so we don't have these issues...I think it's just been the WiFi and network as I've been traveling, apologies love, talk soon :-)

good day Nydya, do you still have this machine?
or you may text 620-253-8900

have a swell day.

Hi Nydia, is still available?