DavisonLeather

FOR SALE - Hand Operated "EZ Edge" Strap Edger w/ Extra Blades

Hand Operated "EZ Edge" Strap Edger. Slightly used and in Great Shape. This comes with 2 sets of Blades size 0 (up to 8oz leather) and size 2 (10-14oz. Leather).  These blades are still very sharp.  I did not edge very many belts or straps with this machine.  This machine edges all four edges at the same time.  Brand new through Weaver Leather, this machine sells for $1300 and the extra set of blades sell for $185.  All this and free shipping for $1000.  I can except PayPal as well as a check but will wait for the check to clear before shipping. 

The Weaver Leather Link-   http://www.weaverleathersupply.com/Catalog/ItemContent.aspx?ItemNumber=9036

DSC_0004.JPG

I have been looking for one of these used, but it's actually $875 new from Weaver at their wholesale price.

I think all you need to open a new wholesale account is a $500 order, so with the edger you can open an account and get the wholesale price.

Sorry. but you might have a hard time selling it used for $1000.

Oh, thank you for that info.  I agree,  it would be hard selling it for that then.  I will come down on the price.  What would you be willing to pay for mine?

I will PM you.

I was made aware that you can get this edger at wholesale dealer cost for cheaper from Weaver Leather so I am lowering the price for this edger and extra set of blades to $750 and I pay for shipping.  Thank you.