Leather tools and Accessories for sale! ALSO a SPECIAL EDITION Tech Sew 5100 Heavy Duty Leather Stitching Machine!4 SALE Too.jpg4 SALE.jpg4 SALE 3.jpg

You better move this add to the marketplace forum, this is a discussion forum only, thanks

Apologies love, im actually really confused trying to work with this site, that's y I probably have posts in the wrong places....so if u can direct me on doing what you're requesting I would greatly appreciate it 

9 hours ago, NydyaSabreen said:

Apologies love, im actually really confused trying to work with this site, that's y I probably have posts in the wrong places....so if u can direct me on doing what you're requesting I would greatly appreciate it 

Moved!

Tom

21 hours ago, northmount said:

Moved!

Tom

Thank you Tom for showing me what the quote button does, but I believe it just moved what I said, down a notch and not to where the OTHER man was requesting......SO, if you have any more input please let it fully execute my mission and clarify my misunderstanding.......

23 hours ago, NydyaSabreen said:

Thank you Tom for showing me what the quote button does, but I believe it just moved what I said, down a notch and not to where the OTHER man was requesting......SO, if you have any more input please let it fully execute my mission and clarify my misunderstanding.......

You will see that location has been changed to Home>Marketplace>Items For Sale>Machinery -- Sewing and Stitching>New and Refurbished to Like New  (This info is just below the Browse Menu line near the top of this page.)

I left a link in the original location that brings you to this section of the forum, so you can find what appears to be it in your original post location and here as well. 

Tom