BarHLeather

First time at motorcycle seats!

Well since we have only been doing this since April of this year we have discovered that WOW there is so much to learn!  I am not ashamed in saying that.  A neighbor of ours has a Harley and wanted us to try his motorcycle seats.  He wanted 2 holsters hanging down from the main seat and initials on the back rest.  I knew it was going to be a hard job to tackle but, we did tackle it and I know that there are mistakes that show.  I just wanted to share with the group how ours turned out.  All of them I seen on here are amazing to say the least! The back piece that holds the holsters is detachable with pull the dot snaps.

13867134_219166525147220_1787920566_n.jpg

13871847_219166615147211_1677624974_n(1).jpg

13940894_219757068421499_1078378973_n.jpg

Every practice is good practice, even if the final product could have been done different or better. There are definitely things you have to learn. We all have to. Some more, some less.

Cool idea. Did you make him a gun belt that they snap onto for when he gets off the bike?

Or have the back piece snap off and BECOME the gunbelt... now THAT would be sumthin ...

Excellent job !! Gun and ammo...ready ...  

LOL.... We had bit off just about all we could chew this time. LOL  Thank you for the replies! It is really appreciated!

Hey, it takes balls to try something like this. Kudos to you. I would be thrilled to have such a OOAK seat.