tielz

Cobra Premium Class 4 Machine

Due to my health I am selling my barely used (hobby) Cobra 4.  It comes with all of the attachments (premium package) plus some extra spools of thread sizes in natural.  I cannot locate the DVD or instructional book due to a move.  Needs the bar and keeper for the release foot.  It was lost in the first move.  

$2000.  Located in Floyd, VA.  Will be moving in Oct to PA, but would rather sell before moving.  

Thank you,

Lori

Edited by tielz

The drawers and splitter do not convey.  

Clean and only a few hours on the machine.  Open to reasonable offers.  Buyer to arrange and pay shipping.

cobra41.jpg

cobra2.jpg

I'm in need of a machine like this, do you still have it?
let me know somehow

alterations@nym.hush.com

or text / call 620-253-8900

thank you

One just popped up in Oregon.

Still available 

Hi, if this is still available, please contact me at 434-202-9807. I'm over in Lynchburg, about 1 1/2 hrs east of you.

Thanks, Doug

On Saturday, October 08, 2016 at 6:54 PM, TZHunter said:

Hi, if this is still available, please contact me at 434-202-9807. I'm over in Lynchburg, about 1 1/2 hrs east of you.

Thanks, Doug

I have already moved.  The machine is in West Alexander, PA now.

Reducing price to $1500.  Buyer to arrange packing/shipping.  

Hi, I got your voicemail and have sent you a couple texts by phone to the number used. If you have not gotten them, let me know. Doug 434-202-9807

On 2016-10-29 at 3:40 PM, tielz said:
On 2016-10-08 at 4:54 PM, TZHunter said:

Reducing price to $1500.  Buyer to arrange packing/shipping.  

TZHunter is trying to contact you.  See above post.

Tom

I dont know whats going on with this machine but beware. i first contacted this seller with my main email address. we negotiated and came to an agreement on price with me paying for shipping. Then all of the sudden she didnt return my emails for about 2 weeks. so i used a different email and offered the same ammount. she agreed and asked me to prepare shipping. she even asked me to pay for the bubble wrap to wrap it in. i set up shipping with someone on uship.com. This took time and effort on my end as well as the shipper. Now guess what, i cant get her to return my emails. once again its been about a week with no responses. im willing to pay 1500, pay for shipping and even the 5 extra dollars for bubble wrap but........no returned emails once again afer weeks of talking and preparing to purchase. very frustrating. This is what makes this site very unreliable. buy at your own risk. 

Edited by Ralihaus

I am sorry.  I just sent you an email.  I moved and as stated, my health is the reason that I am selling the machine.  I have been ill and going to new doctors all week.  I am unable to pack the machine myself.  You asked for it to be strapped to a pallet and I told you that I would have to take it to a crating company to do so properly.  At this point would rather sell locally.  If you are going to slander me as an unreliable seller online, just go to Ebay and see my feedback over the years. 

THIS MACHINE IS SOLD (TO ME!)

I COLLECTED IT THURSDAY NOV. 17.

THE SELLER WAS EXTREMELY NICE.

UNFORTUNATELY THERE WAS NOT A CONVENIENT SHIPPING OPTION NEAR HER WHICH WOULD ALLOW HER TO SHIP, ESPECIALLY WITH HER PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS CAUSED BY MEDICAL ISSUES. THUS SHE HAD TO SELL LOCALLY TO SOMEONE WHO COULD PICK IT UP.

JUST WANTED OTHERS FOLLOWING THIS ONE TO KNOWS ITS SOLD.