I doubt it. It would maybe work if everyone posted their zip.

I would really like to see this sort of thing, even if it is only broken down to country by country instead of state by state, mainly because I live in Australia. There are so many things available in Europe of USA that we cannot get here because of weight restrictions, customs or postal restrictions. At least there is a chance I can get some item I want, if it is in Australia.

Kindest regards

Brian

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are right". Henry Ford

Trudi, you should update your profile to show your location.  Then maybe someone on here can show you what machines the have for sale near you.

I would really like to see this sort of thing, even if it is only broken down to country by country instead of state by state, mainly because I live in Australia. There are so many things available in Europe of USA that we cannot get here because of weight restrictions, customs or postal restrictions. At least there is a chance I can get some item I want, if it is in Australia.

Kindest regards

Brian

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are right". Henry Ford

weight restrictions? really?

how is that?
curious..

Is it possible to add a sort in the for sale by state or zip Code? Makes looking for a machine easier...and I'm looking.

If every one would include their location in their profile, it would be easier to pick out who is near you.  Also people near you are more likely to respond.  Hope to see you back here soon.  Notice you haven't accessed LW since September 2016.

Tom

weight restrictions? really?

how is that?
curious..

Weight restrictions are a consideration because the postal service charge more per kilo for heavier parcels, sometimes It will make the purchase totally uneconomic.

Kindest regards

Brian

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you  can't, you are right". Henry Ford

I think privacy is very important. But country and / or region should be mandatory during the registration and it should be shown in the public profile in the forum thread. No country / region = no registration. I think a ZIP or even narrowed down to county or town is a bit too much and should be optional.

I´d send a message to all members (should be possible in a high end forum like this) that they HAVE TO update their profile with country / region.