rattz

Singer 29k 15 main shaft

Hi folks I was just wondering if anyone could help me. I've got a singer 29k15 and the main shaft, part number 82010, had got a slight bend in it. Which means it won't treadle. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for it, or does anyone have one that they wouldn't mind selling me. I've looked on ebay and there is nothing in the UK. I can get hold of the same part for a 29k 71. Would this part fit in my machine?

Cheers

Tim

If the parts number is the same it will most likely fit!

I have a used original Singer main shaft #82010, always wanted to replace the shaft on my 29K71 but don´t have the time an patience atm. The shaft on my 29K71 is cosmetically not very nice but works w/o problem so I don´t necessarily have to replace it. if you are interested send me a PM and we can talk.

Where are you based Tim?

On October 4, 2016 at 7:37 AM, rattz said:

Hi folks I was just wondering if anyone could help me. I've got a singer 29k15 and the main shaft, part number 82010, had got a slight bend in it. Which means it won't treadle. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for it, or does anyone have one that they wouldn't mind selling me. I've looked on ebay and there is nothing in the UK. I can get hold of the same part for a 29k 71. Would this part fit in my machine?

Cheers

Tim

12 hours ago, Darren Brosowski said:

Where are you based Tim?

According to his IP address, he is in the UK.  

Would be great if people would identify their location.  This is a world wide forum!

Tom

Sorry folks I thought I'd done my location on my profile. Doh!

Yeah I'm in Stoke-on-Trent UK

"The Potteries"..know it / them well..and what looks like Noddy Holder and Lord Charles ( Ray Alan's sidekick ..I preferred Quackers ) in your avatar. :)

Edited by mikesc

Lol that was a birthday party we went to, my mates 25th, we're all bikers and he wanted something different, so we had a victorian evening. I just had to steampunk  it a little!