Hi everyone

So I really hope someone can help me with info on a pfaff 335-9B H2L. I was able to purchase the machine from someone selling it on gumtree for $290 which I think is a bargain. I cleaned and oiled the machine, had to make some timing adjustments, now it's working great!

I googled the model but was unable to find anything.

So if anyone can provide me with some info I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi,

B ist light to medium duty. Pfaff ranged the machines from A to D with A being the lighter duty ones and the Ds doing the heavy lifting. I have never seen a description of what they considered heavy or light, though.

H designates the pressurefootlift: H1 and H2 are 7 mm, H3 are 11 mm and H4 are 14 mm. Correspondingly H1 and H2 used needlesystem 134, H3 used 134-35 and H4 used needlesystem 190.

L ist for leather (as opposed to S as Stoff (fabric)). The Ls had a slightly stronger hook.

Or so it should be if nobody messed with the parts and the settings.

The 9 I can't explain. -6 would be the standard model.

Greets

Ralf C.

Hi Kohlrausch

Thank you for the reponce! That does clear up a lot of uncertainty.

On 10/5/2016 at 11:43 PM, Kohlrausch said:

Hi,

B ist light to medium duty. Pfaff ranged the machines from A to D with A being the lighter duty ones and the Ds doing the heavy lifting. I have never seen a description of what they considered heavy or light, though.

H designates the pressurefootlift: H1 and H2 are 7 mm, H3 are 11 mm and H4 are 14 mm. Correspondingly H1 and H2 used needlesystem 134, H3 used 134-35 and H4 used needlesystem 190.

L ist for leather (as opposed to S as Stoff (fabric)). The Ls had a slightly stronger hook.

Or so it should be if nobody messed with the parts and the settings.

The 9 I can't explain. -6 would be the standard model.

Greets

Ralf C.

I have a 333-H2-332B S

Is it possible to convert it to H3 or H4?

Edited by AivarsE

The short answer is: no. 

The longer answer is: yes, technically you might, but chances of you finding all the required parts are near zero and they would likely cost more than what you paid for the whole machine. Better to buy an H3 or H4, and then sell your H2.

Also, try not to bring ancient topics for a different model back from the dead.

It’s okay to start a new topic if you have a  new question for a different model.

Edited by Uwe