Frederick

Dixon hollow edge shaves

Hi all,

Could anyone help please, I'm searching for Dixon hollow edge shaves No.'s 1-8 maximum or at least No' s 2, 3 & 4. Sometimes the tools are not stamped and must be original not "Dixon style".

cheers

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

http://brucejohnsonleather.com

Check this site. He may have some.

Hi, tried BruceJohnson and he only has 'edge shave' not hollow with the profile as shown.

Thanks for redponding and I'll keep searching.

Frederick

He gets "new" stuff a lot. You never know when he might get just what you need. I'd keep an eye on his site.

Frederick, I don't get the hollow backs very often. I am on a stay at home vacation this week and working in the shop to catch things up. Two of things on tap for today are edge shaves and purse creases. I don't know if there are any more hollow backs but if so, they go to the front of the line. I will be adding the tools I have worked up either tonight or in the morning. Thanks! - Bruce

Thanks guys,

Bruce,  I just recieved your new tool list and there are No,s  2, 4 @ 8. Your email address has my order already (hopefully I will be first in queue)

TinkerTailor,   In the catologue the hollow edge shaves are Dixon's dated from 2013. Dixon are no longer trading but I will try to contact them and order if available, just need to figure out how to order in German.

Cheers

Frederick

Always call Kappey - they or some of their staff speak English.