Once again excellent work and the edging spot on. What thickness stiffener (board) may I ask?Here see a similar one I do with my favourite edging. NONE :lol:

IMGP8097_resize.JPG

IMGP8203_resize.JPG

You both have beautiful work.... Edge painted or turned. Very, very nice!! Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks for the compliment Jeanne. I think Cedric's work is going to be something well worth following. Hope your new shop is coming along OK. Checked your web page and see some interesting new Gator stuff:). Hope to have one myself soon.

Regards Brian

On 10/10/2016 at 9:41 PM, RockyAussie said:

Once again excellent work and the edging spot on. What thickness stiffener (board) may I ask?Here see a similar one I do with my favourite edging. NONE :lol:

Thank you Rocky.  the thickness is 2 3/4 oz

On 10/10/2016 at 10:25 PM, Fat Dog Leather said:

You both have beautiful work.... Edge painted or turned. Very, very nice!! Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you Fat Dog.  I see you are in Florida, me too!

If I had to turn edges they would look like E.T.'s finger. lol  Perhaps Rocky could teach me.

Thanks for the thickness Cedric, if I'm right thats about 1mm and I can not seem to get any less than about 1.4mm in t6he Texon range here in Aus. Tits on a bull in other words. Regarding the turned edges. I doubt I could teach you much with your obvious talent  but I'd be more than happy to try. I would say first you'd need a good skiving machine if you haven't got one. Your welcome to visit any time you like.