Really nice work, again!

Bill

Awesome.

That phone/card wallet is fantastic and the edge match colour is excellent as well. I assume you mixed it?Can't believe you edged the card pockets inside edge. I really think this should be posted in the Gallery show of section. :thumbsup:

nice. I know someone who would love that color. I esp like the stitching work you have done.

On 10/13/2016 at 7:14 AM, RockyAussie said:

That phone/card wallet is fantastic and the edge match colour is excellent as well. I assume you mixed it?Can't believe you edged the card pockets inside edge. I really think this should be posted in the Gallery show of section. :thumbsup:

Yes, Giardini sells a set with a mixing guide that allows you to mix your own custom colors. It's funny, how I rather paint an edge than fold it. Haven't had to much success with folded edges, but that probably because I don't practice it much. Lol

whats the difference between this and the Gallery?

So you just sand and paint the edges, and that's it?

They look remarkable.

10 hours ago, Cedric LopezAlmeida said:

whats the difference between this and the Gallery?

I think Tom does more to explain the answer to this than I could explain in 2hours. I also would like more of your type of work to be up there for the world to see more commonly on this forum. Toms words I have quoted below. Regards Brian

This is an excellent example of why photos should be sized to fit here, and posted here.  When they are moved or deleted later, maybe even 5 years later, the thread may become useless as the examples are no longer available.

I encourage everyone that posts photos of their work, to post them to leatherworker.net either as a part of your post, or in a leatherworker.net gallery which you can then link into your post.

Everyone will appreciate it.

Tom

gorgeous Colours! love the fine details. 

Very, very, nice.  Professional Job.

Beautiful workmanship Cedric - your stitching looks flawless to me.

How did you attach the handle straps to the purse?  Looks like the rolled handles are fully inserted under the "shields" that are stitched to the bag sides.  The only type of rolled handles I have seen are flared out at the ends to form the shield, rather than making it in two pieces like these.  I really like the way your handles look on the purse!