I have a saddle that is rose tooled and in pretty good shape and what I call well made. The only mark I can find on it  is this  "1T92"   Can any one help me ID the maker. I have search everywhere on the internet for some like this. It had a Billy Cook Roper girth on it but I know that doesn't mean anything. Any help would be much appreciated. I don't want to spend the money to repair the seat that has one small hole in the suede if it's not worth it. 

saddle1.jpg

saddle2.jpg

saddle4.jpg

saddle3.jpg

Hello, 

I just bought the same saddle, only a little different color. Did you ever find anything else about it? My 1T92 is in a different location, and where yours has a dreamcatcher, mine has two leather things in which one says Mexico, and the other says 900. My guess is 1T92 is a model number, and its made in Mexico, and mine was 900th made? I'm doing my research though.

I also have a saddle nearly identical to the OP's. Same tooling pattern, same buckstitching. Mine has the horn broken off.  A customer brought it in and left it because it is not worth fixing. They are, in fact, made in Mexico, and are el cheapo saddles, not worth putting anything more than a new latigo on, because at least you can switch that to a different saddle. They are made from inferior materials, and when you look at how they are put together, it is scary that they are allowed to be sold and used.  Sorry to be blunt, but I've seen hundreds of these throughout my years in business.