Is anyone at all familiar with the Sage Brush Saddle Shop in Texas? I cannot find any information online or elsewhere. I am looking at a saddle that I have little to no information about other than what is in the pictures. It is a rawhide wrapped wood tree, the leather appears to be thick and supple and the stitching is tight, neat and straight. Does anyone know anything about the maker? Or can anyone offer any insights on the apparent quality of the saddle?

Anything would be appreciated!

Thank you :)

IMG_6500.JPG

IMG_6503.JPG

IMG_6507.JPG

IMG_6509.JPG

IMG_6502.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

IMG_6508.JPG

IMG_6501.JPG

AppaloosaBeadsLeather

Very interesting. I just purchased a used SAGE BRUSH SADDLE SHOP wade saddle. I think it originally was in Alberta but like you cannot find anything about it. It is a very well built saddle with fancy concho's, brass rigging, heavy leather, rawhide trimmings, 4" horn, all extra touch stuff so someone cared when it was made. If anyone out there knows something of the MAKER please post. Grayhorn

A couple of pictures of the Sage Brush Saddle Shop saddle. I've been asking around and cannot find the maker. Very nicely made. Good material and sturdy built.  58bae143dbf77__27.jpg.1347e6eadbd9aa934c25147f408b8e46.jpg

$_27c.jpg

I've moved this to the Saddle ID section because it is more likely to be seen by the saddlemakers who may have answers to your question.  All the best!

Denise,

Thank you. Appreciate your help.

Grayhorn