FJB293

Help Identifying Tools

https://imgur.com/gallery/Vj4Wp

So I've been doing leatherwork for about a year now and been addicted to hunting for vintage tools just as long. Not sure which I like better :rofl:

Most of the time I stop by a flea market or an antique store I come out empty handed but when I was out of town for work recently I stopped by a little antique shop and found a box of cobblers tools and in the box I found my first round knife. I'm still pretty excited as it's taken a year to find one! 

The makers mark is still there but I can't quite make it out and while researching I haven't been able to find one like it to help ID it. I figure it's a long shot but maybe somebody here can help me out. 

There were also a couple interesting edge irons if you recognize them. One I believe says Ashmead and the other I can't quite make out. One is a #2 and the other a #6. The handles remind me of a knife handle, not sure if they are original or added later. Thanks for the help!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Northmount
Copied photos from link before they disappear

No individual tool pics, who can tell you?

Please post some pics of the tools you want identified, specifically. Thanks. 

Yes, it's interesting to hunt and find old leather tools, we will clean up and cherish.

Chas

Edited by ChasCS

Round knife looks like a Gomph, Blanchard alo used the same ferule but mostly on their plough knifes..Most likely a Gomph.. But if you wire brush/clean the tools you would see the maker stamps on them and be able to identify them.