mikeloughlin

Pilot harness sewing machine

Has anyone got a copy of a Pilot manual they could send me?

Thanks

Mike

mloughlin2011 AT btinternet DOT com

Edited by northmount
obsucated email address to stop bots harvesting email addresses

If the edit window is still open you might want to "mask" that email addy before the harvester bots get it and you get spammed to death by world and dog over the next 12 months, or if the edit window is gone maybe a passing moderator could "mask" it for you .

type of "mask" that will escape a lot of the more primitive "harvester bots"..and still be recognisable to a human with a few working braincells :)
mloughlin2011(at)btinternet(dot)com

Edited by mikesc

Most harvester bots will quite happily pick up joey at spam dot org. They were quite basic and dumb 15 years ago but not now. I've been involved with email spam detection for many years and the best strategy seems to be good filtering because once your email is in one database it will quickly be in all of them.

The solution is a burner account. I got a gmail account with something like 8000 unread messages......I give that one to everyone i am even remotely suspicious of.. I can do a search if i am looking for something specific in that account. My real email is actually pretty clean.