Sign in to follow this  
MADMAX22

quiver tubes ?

Was looking for a supplier of the tubes that go in alot of the newer quivers, wanted to incorporate them into a few projects down the road.

I have only found them here http://bbrothersc.zoovy.com/product/7945/Q...ider_Tubes.html . Any help appreciated. Thanks

Would thin walled PVC tubing work??? Something like Class 125/SDR 21, is relatively thin and strong and would only cost +- $7.00 for a 20' stick at your local irrigation supply store. You can also use a hot air gun to soften it and put flares on the ends or bend it. It is usually available in diameters from 3/4" up to 6".

PZ

I just put a strap in at the top of the quiver I just made -- cut two slots and threaded a 3/8" strap with a buckle through. It looks quite nice.

Thanks guys, I thought of the ovc thing also but the tubes have a nice lip at the top that I dont know if I could come close to with pvc piping without alot of work.

The strap idea sounds better and maybe even a nice rolled strap at the top to give it some thickness.

Don't golfers use those tubes in their golf bags? Seems to me that my dad used to have a bunch of them for his golf bags. Google "golf bag tubes" and you will find sources.

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

Bree's right golf tubes work for quivers but depending on the style, you might not even need them.

Thanks a bunch Bree, I totally didnt even think of those. Thats probably exactly where they got them to begin with.

Thanks a bunch Bree, I totally didnt even think of those. Thats probably exactly where they got them to begin with.

My dad used to have a bunch of them for his golf bags. I remembered taking one and bopping my brother over the head with it one day when he was being a jerk. That was fun!

So I googled it and there they were! Looks like they haven't changed a bit either.

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

I made one ( I shoot a LongBow) And I looked and found a plastic round bottle the size of your quiver..cut thr neck off put leather in the bottom( to protect the tips) of the bottle and wala it worked