BillinOK

Dawn Handbag Pattern

Does anyone have the Dawn Handbag pattern?  It is in the Ideas for Leather Projects Vol. 2.  Thanks!

I have both of those Leather Projects books (got them a very long time ago while the ink was still relatively fresh).  These books are available for purchase and download at Tandy's Leathercraft Library site (www.leathercraftlibrary.com).

Thanks!  I'll check that out.

Redacted.....  I have it now.  I made the purses a little bigger than the pattern.

20161104_121708.jpg

Edited by northmount
Redacted

Wow! That turned out real nice. You did that little bag some serious justice.

Now, for a more serious note: If you purchased the pattern from the source that I quoted make sure that you don't post that pattern here and that you don't offer it for sale to anyone either.  Your purchase of that book and the patterns was for your use to make and sell the finished products; their policies clearly prohibit the sale and transfer of any of the contents to others and Tandy will make it an issue as they do troll these forums through various employees and other associates who are also members here.  

It is only fair to say that the downloadable files aren't expensive at all so there is no reason why anyone who wants the patterns can't purchase them.  Don't put yourself at risk of finding a lawsuit against you, ain't worth it.

12 hours ago, NVLeatherWorx said:

Wow! That turned out real nice. You did that little bag some serious justice.

Now, for a more serious note: If you purchased the pattern from the source that I quoted make sure that you don't post that pattern here and that you don't offer it for sale to anyone either.  Your purchase of that book and the patterns was for your use to make and sell the finished products; their policies clearly prohibit the sale and transfer of any of the contents to others and Tandy will make it an issue as they do troll these forums through various employees and other associates who are also members here.  

It is only fair to say that the downloadable files aren't expensive at all so there is no reason why anyone who wants the patterns can't purchase them.  Don't put yourself at risk of finding a lawsuit against you, ain't worth it.

Thanks, I'll take down the part about the pattern.

*** Won't let me edit the part about the pattern.  

Edited by BillinOK