I really really hate this crap.  People send me 'stuff' all the time-- I didn't ask for and don't want.

Insurance sales seem to be the worst lately - and mostly state farm.

I put in new windows, and got "offers" from a place that sells "window dressing" (us "straight" guys usually just say "curtains").  I think they got the address from the local county office from teh building permits (?).

And while I know people more "green" than me - I really don't like seeing trees cut unnecessarily.  Or fossil fuels used to make ink for crap (if you print flyers, better to just not tell me).

So, I don't throw it in a landfill.  Or even "recycle" it (which, some think makes it "okay").  No.  I set it over there for a few days.  And once or twice a week, I put it all in a big envelope and mail it to whoever is on teh top of the pile.  So, Mediacom -- if you're wondering why you get state farm "offers" that say 'to Jeff", or if you work for Kohl's and wonder why you can save 30% on your residential cable bill, here's your answer.  

But I never send this poo to anyone who hasnt' sent me any --- it all ships to someone IN THE PILE.  So, you fellas is safe ... ;)

Watch out for the ones that have return postage paid envelopes. They are the best.........Also, The return postage paid postcards can be taped to an envelope full of stuff.