Dams

Catalog of tools

Hi all,

I am french and I am a leather lover. I'm also passionated with leather tools, especially Blanchard.

I would share with you a page that list many Blanchard catalogs and other companies. I would love to enrich it if some of you have catalogs to share.

Access is free, no need to register the website to see these documents.

http://travail-du-cuir.fr/les-outils/catalogues-d-outils-du-cuir-t1382.html

Damien

Ps : excuse my approximative english

Thank you very much for these links. I have been looking for some of this info for a long time. Perhaps I should do some more searching en francais....Je suis Canadian apres tout. Je comprends certain.

Edited by TinkerTailor

Hi TinkerTailor,

note some of these documents are exclusives because some friends made the scan/photos and send them to me few days ago. Some others documents was found on the net but with difficulties: find the good key words, trying in french, in english, in german...

Happy if it can help. Hope some of you will look on their library and will do beautiful scans of old catalogs.

Damien

Hello all,

Please take a look on the link below, listing many tools catalogs. 3 of them are concerning leather tools (Cs Osborne catalogs). I just sent 3 others french catalogs to the author of this listing to contribute. Just wait the integration.

https://archive.org/details/internationaltoolcataloglibrary

I hope some of you will be concerned by this collection of catalogs and will also contribute.

Enjoy these files

Damien

Thank you for sharing and helping to preserve these gems. 

I always had a love for vintage and obscure tools.  

I have recently started making my own leather working knives and these are an inspiration.