silverbullet

SINGER WALKING FOOT 111W115

Ok , yes I'm only selling to get room in my shop. I've got to many machines and cantt even get in.  The walking foot machine is the blue gray color with th table it's the older singer motor with clutch. The motor ways as much as the machine. The table is mounted on large swivel wheels . She was last used to make boat covers ad seats. Sews nice stitching no reverse . She had been serviced by keystone in Philadelphia. I had planned on using her for light leather up to 1/4" which it does very well. 

Only reason I'm selling is I have no room.

Maybe add the price and location?

On 10/27/2016 at 0:52 PM, silverbullet said:

Ok , yes I'm only selling to get room in my shop. I've got to many machines and cantt even get in.  The walking foot machine is the blue gray color with th table it's the older singer motor with clutch. The motor ways as much as the machine. The table is mounted on large swivel wheels . She was last used to make boat covers ad seats. Sews nice stitching no reverse . She had been serviced by keystone in Philadelphia. I had planned on using her for light leather up to 1/4" which it does very well. 

Only reason I'm selling is I have no room.it's in Marlton NJ the price is $550.00 some trades may be acceptable. 

Did you ever sell the machine?

Jim

No it's still for sale 

She is a pretty girl , missing her brother 29-4 which sold in a few days . This machine needs a good home . It will sew 1/4" leather like its nothing . Belts no problem. 

I'm pretty much totally bed bound now my vertebra are bone on bone causing extreme pain. Yupp disabled isn't enough now it's hard to even do leather in my bed .