silverbullet

SINGER 29-4 with stand on wheels and motor.

A very good condition singer . I installed a strong motor on the end of the base with two drawers from an old treadle from eBay . It works , if you don't want the motor ill remove it and take fifty bucks off. I even made her a cover to protect it. Willing to let her go for $550.00 . Ready to go 

Only reason I'm selling is I have no room.

Really!  Duplicated 4 times.  Please don't keep hitting the save/submit/post button several times.  Give the server a chance to do its job.  It could be busy or your network/internet connection could be slow, so you don't see the response happen instantly.

Tom

1 hour ago, silverbullet said:

A very good condition singer . I installed a strong motor on the end of the base with two drawers from an old treadle from eBay . It works , if you don't want the motor ill remove it and take fifty bucks off. I even made her a cover to protect it. Willing to let her go for $550.00 . Ready to go 

Only reason I'm selling is I have no room.

As I replyed , I was and do have trouble with my pad not showing that things are working or not. It takes fits I guess at times it will do nothing for ever and then shut down. Sorry it worked four times , just lucky I guess. 

2 hours ago, silverbullet said:

As I replyed , I was and do have trouble with my pad not showing that things are working or not. It takes fits I guess at times it will do nothing for ever and then shut down. Sorry it worked four times , just lucky I guess. 

My iPad has gotten real slow too.  The OS upgrades for the older iPads really have slowed it down.  Often takes up to 10 seconds to respond to a touch or tap.  Anyhow, I won't be buying another iPad or any Apple product.

Tom

Sold thank you